- Actual product may slightly differ in design and shape; products shown in picture is representation purpose only.
- Flowers may deliver in bloomed, semi bloomed or in the bud stage.
- Selected delivery information is approximate and may vary due to availability and the destination where the product is about to deliver
- The flowers and cakes are a perishable item. So, we will attempt to deliver your flowers only once.
- The delivery address cannot be changed once the order placed
- Once flowers are delivered, please trim the stems and recut 1-2 inches at 45-degree angle and add them to the water.
- Please use clean water, remove the leave which comes into the water.
- Check and replenish the water level (if needed) daily
- Avoid placing the flower near any heated area or direct sunlight
- Care for your flowers and enjoy your flowers fresh longer!
- Cream-based cakes should be refrigerated, and you can store the fond cakes in an air-conditioned environment.
- Serve the cake in room temperature.
- A serrated knife cuts a fond cake more nicely.
- Toothpicks or other accessories are being used to support sculpture element in cake and please check these items before serving the cakes
- Please consume the cake within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your delicious and mouth-watering cake!